I will send you pics of it in clear in the morning...I wiped it with cleaner to see what it will look like with clear and it was awesome...I don't post stuff on the JJ anymore, some people don't want their stuff on there before they get it done.I am proud of this one, as blue is my favorite and I like tasteful paint jobs..
Sorry these pictures are so shitty...If you are cool with this color let me know..Clear and we are done. Sorry for the late updates.
ReplyDeleteStunning. I say stick a fork in it!
ReplyDeleteI CANNOT WAIT to see it in clear so I know what it's gonna look like against the actual base color.
I've been thinking to myself, maybe I can tell if John is really proud the end product by watching for pics in Friday Art. Damn, I just blew my cover.
I will send you pics of it in clear in the morning...I wiped it with cleaner to see what it will look like with clear and it was awesome...I don't post stuff on the JJ anymore, some people don't want their stuff on there before they get it done.I am proud of this one, as blue is my favorite and I like tasteful paint jobs..
ReplyDelete