Notes from the lucky fricken bastard who won the GZT4 raffle for a Lucky's Seven paint job.
your helmet will come in the mail next week...
Sick! I'm glad you posted some more pics. My sister has been tormenting me by texting me pics of it all wrapped up and mile markers along the way. If I didn't already owe her big for picking it up I'd have to kick her ass. Well that and she's REALLY OLD. She might break a hip or something.
Well is it together yet??
your helmet will come in the mail next week...
ReplyDeleteSick! I'm glad you posted some more pics.
ReplyDeleteMy sister has been tormenting me by texting me pics of it all wrapped up and mile markers along the way. If I didn't already owe her big for picking it up I'd have to kick her ass. Well that and she's REALLY OLD. She might break a hip or something.
Well is it together yet??
ReplyDelete