Notes from the lucky fricken bastard who won the GZT4 raffle for a Lucky's Seven paint job.
It's just beautiful. That tank may well be the coolest thing I've ever seen!!
Once the thing is buffed and all the chrome is back on it will really be hot...I will take some pics of it in the sun tomorrow..
Damn, I've spent the last hour just looking at the pictures you posted over and over. It's absolutely unreal.
Yup. John's daughter nailed it. Looks just like princess jewelry! Awesome!!!
That princess jewelry thing is gonna be tough to shake. It's like getting called "Stinky" in middle school. Once a Stinky always a Stinky.
Sorry, no sun...Cooooollllllddddd today....
The weather has been crap here all day too.
It's just beautiful. That tank may well be the coolest thing I've ever seen!!
ReplyDeleteOnce the thing is buffed and all the chrome is back on it will really be hot...I will take some pics of it in the sun tomorrow..
ReplyDeleteDamn, I've spent the last hour just looking at the pictures you posted over and over. It's absolutely unreal.
ReplyDeleteYup. John's daughter nailed it. Looks just like princess jewelry! Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThat princess jewelry thing is gonna be tough to shake. It's like getting called "Stinky" in middle school. Once a Stinky always a Stinky.
ReplyDeleteSorry, no sun...Cooooollllllddddd today....
ReplyDeleteThe weather has been crap here all day too.
ReplyDelete