Man that looks awesome! The diameter and sapcing of the turning is just right, and when the deep blue is once again visible, the gold turning will really pop! The rear fender is killer!!!
WOW! I love it! You are SO the man but I bet you already knew that.
My 4 year old is a total gearhead. He's been full of opinions so far. Kinda nice cuz my my big kids and wife are humoring me right now at best. Does kinda look like princess jewelry... Clearly she has great taste.
No turning back now (pun intended).....My daughter thinks it looks like princess jewelry..
ReplyDeleteMan that looks awesome! The diameter and sapcing of the turning is just right, and when the deep blue is once again visible, the gold turning will really pop! The rear fender is killer!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love it! You are SO the man but I bet you already knew that.
ReplyDeleteMy 4 year old is a total gearhead. He's been full of opinions so far. Kinda nice cuz my my big kids and wife are humoring me right now at best. Does kinda look like princess jewelry... Clearly she has great taste.