Friday, September 18, 2009

Lucky 7 Samples

That's for the quick response. Some quick thoughts on the photos you sent.

This paint is gorgeous! Blue is my favorite color so what's not to like. Style wise not quite what I'm looking for of course. The dark shade near the neck is about what I had in mind for a base color though which is why I suspect you sent this.



Nice example of the silver leaf Flathead45 commented on. I must say I like the gold leaf better. What are your thoughts about gold leaf against the dark blue working?



I like this. I like it more the more I look at it. The pin-striping and leaf is just sweet. The paint scheme works great with the tank badges. From what I can see of it this bike just rules too.

3 comments:

  1. Blue looks good with most colors..It is very versatile and is my personal favorite..I can do any color of leaf(gold,blue,silver,etc..)and all look good on blue.I will send you some more blue samples just to confuse you on a color(lol)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also remember that a bike that is basic and cool like yours will benefit more from a clean and borderline "plain" job.I like to keep the color selection to contain; light,medium,dark. I think the blue color you like will be the dark and of course the leaf(any color) is the light. Accent pinstripes will probably be the medium. I love baby blue on dark colors..Although if you want a huge amount of colors on it , I will do whatever you like..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. My head is already about to explode with option anxiety. I'll send you an author invite (like I said I would previously but lied) in case you want to post any pics or anything.

    ReplyDelete